Monday, May 1, 2017

The Ton May Tic Tac Toe Challenge



Hi peeps and welcome to May! Can you believe that it's already May? Seriously, I feel like we just celebrated New Year's. Sigh... where did the time go. Anyhoo... with the starts of new month, that means, it's time for new The Ton Stamps challenge.

This month we have a fun tic tac toe challenge. Create a project base on any 3 combination across sideway, up and down or diagonally.

I chose to combine shaker card, embossing and watercolor for my card.


Supplies: Fresh Cut SunflowersFresh Cut Sunflowers Coordinate Outlines
Modern Labels Coordinating DiesKiwi Smoothie Couture Mix
Kamikaze Seed BeadsMini Hearts Holo Clear


There's just something about sunflowers that always make me feel more upbeat. Whether it's the bright coloring or the simple beauty of it, I feel like sunflowers represent sunshine and cheerfulness.

To make my card, I stamped, heat embossed, watercolored and die cut the flowers. I created the shaker card opening using the Modern Label dies. I stamped the sentiment directly on the card base & add the couture mix & enhance it a bit more by adding more seed beads and confetti. I also sprinkle some fine glitters just because I love glitters!! Once I am happy with the mix, I adhere the card panel and voila,  the shaker part done. Adhere all the flowers and tadaaa....

Here's a closer look of the card:




I hope you will join us and play along! You can enter the challenge and see more inspiration from the team HERE. Looking forward to seeing your fabulous project. Cheers...

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Bunny said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...