Thursday, March 1, 2018

Then Ton March Challenge - Spring



Hi peeps!! Eeeps, it's March already. February flew by just like that. I spent half of my February obsessing over the Winter Olympic. After it was done, I was like, now what?! Hah... I guess, I go back to my crafting desk. 

Luckily, to get me going, The Ton Challenge Blog have new challenge for the month of March with spring theme. Hm, yeah, this totally help me get in the mood and I came up with this card.




I stamp the background of my card with The Ton Buildable Woodgrain. Love, love this set. It stamped such real looking woodgrain. Next, I stamped the gorgeous Magnificent Magnolias and die cut it with its coordinating dies and I watercolor them with Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers (available at The Ton Boutique). Finish by stamping a sentiment from Dearest Peony set.

You have a whole moth to play along and who knows, you could be the lucky one to win gift certificate to the shop. Hope you will join us. Find all the details and enter the challenge at The Ton Challenge Blog. May this month be filled with lots of luck!! Cheers.... :)

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely card.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card! What beautiful colors!!!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...