Thursday, May 3, 2018

Hello Cupcake

Hi peeps. How's your week so far? Last weekend I had such an amazing weekend hanging out with some fabulous crafty friends and came home rejuvenated. Time with friends is good for the soul. But then.... I came down with  a cold. I rarely sick, so this was a surprise.

My throat was sore during the crafty retreat, but I thought it was because I talk too much. You know when 44 women gather together, there's lots of chatting!! Alas..., come Tuesday I was feverish and down.

Anyway, I do want to pop in today to share a card with you. I made this Purple Onion Designs cutie a while back and haven't share him, yet.




For this card, I used Hometown Bakery and Puddles the dog. Totally keeping it clean & simple. Just let the image shine on its own. I just love the white open space. :)

Well, since my head still swimming a bit, I keep this sweet & short. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it. Have a blessed Thursday, peeps.

4 comments:

Andre M. said...

Love this cute little scene. Hope you're feeling better.

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very unique and creative.

Unknown said...

What a very sweet image (the dog) Vera. I love what you have done with the card. Hope you get well soon and are feeling better. lots of love xx

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...